Myofascial Energetic Release Intro evening
November 2 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm| €20
Myofascial Energetic Release is a massage and bodywork method that removes physical and emotional blockages hidden deep inside the fascia.
In this introductory workshop, Roland will tell you everything he learned in his years giving thousands of sessions and co-hosting many workshops in this bodywork modality.
You will gain a deep understanding of:
– How the fascia works, and how you can find physical and emotional blockages in the body.
– How to ‘read’ a body for blockages and misalignments.
– How to communicate with your clients, and how he did so when giving clients in China where people didn’t speak his language
– The importance of knowing exactly what you are doing when you want to facilitate a session that brings life-changing results for your client
– How he manages to give over 4 sessions in a single day without burning out
– And many more things…
If you are curious about massage, bodywork, shiatsu or any other body modality; then you will definitely learn something new and interesting this evening!
Recently de-armoring has been all the hype. However, it’s also getting a lot of backlash for being too invasive and painful the body. And with good reason!
MER differs in that it teaches you how to give a session in such a way that the body stays in a relaxed and open state, and the client feels in control and completely relaxed.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
”Roland Engelbracht has spent years learning Osho Rebalancing from one of the originators of this method, Satyarthi Peloquin.
After years of giving sessions, co-hosting workshops, and knowledge of Postural Integration Therapy, they together created ‘Myofascial Energetic Release’.
He is now fully booked giving sessions and workshops in the Netherlands, Greece, and China.
Do you feel you want to join this event? Then get your ticket below!
Early bird: €20,- (untill the 15th of October)
Normal ticket: €25,- (from the 16th of October)
Location: Urban Community
Address: Eendrachtlaan 10,
Date workshop: 2 november
Start workshop: 19:30
End workshop: 22:00
Facebook evenement: https://www.facebook.com/events/2165010840310678/